This precision sensor from Bosch is the best low-cost sensing solution for measuring barometric pressure and temperature. Because pressure changes with altitude you can also use it as an altimeter! The BMP180 is the next-generation of sensors from Bosch, and replaces the BMP085.
The BMP180 offers a pressure measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an accuracy down to 0.02 hPa in advanced resolution mode. It’s based on piezo-resistive technology for high accuracy, ruggedness and long term stability.
- Digital two wire (I²C, TWI, “Wire”) interface
- Wide barometric pressure range
- Flexible supply voltage range (1.8V to 3.6V)
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Low noise measurements
- Includes temperature sensor
- Low-profile with a small footprint