New Sensors, RFs, Kits & Modules
1. MicroSD Card Module
The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module for
reading and writing through the file system and the SPI interface driver, SCM
system can be completed within a file MicroSD card
Module features are as follows:
1. Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high speed card)
2. Level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
3. Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
4. Communications interface is a standard SPI interface
5. 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
6. Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK for SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin;
7. 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V for level conversion chip, Micro SD card supply;
8. Level conversion circuit: Micro SD card to signal the direction of converts 3.3V, MicroSD card interface to control the direction of the MISO signal is also converted to 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller systems can read the signal;
9. Micro SD card connector: self bomb deck, easy card insertion.
10. Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws positioning holes with a diameter of 2.2mm, so the module is easy to install positioning, to achieve inter-module combination.
2. ENC28J60 Ethernet Shield (with sample code, datasheet and User Manual)
- With this Ethernet Shield, your Arduino Nano board can be used to connect to internet
- controller: Microchip’s ENC28J60 ethernet / HR911105A
- works as server or client
- comes with efficient library and examples
- direct plug puzzle board, NO soldering needed.
1pcs ENC28J60 Ethernet Shield
1pcs Arduino nano 3.0 CH340G
1pcs Nano DIY terminal expansion board
3. R305 Optical Biometric Fingerprint reader (with sample code, datasheet and User Manual)
This is a finger print sensor module with TTL UART interface. The user can store the finger print data in the module and can configure it in 1:1 or 1: N mode for identifying the person.The fingerprint module can directly interface with 3v3 or 5v Microcontroller. A level converter (like MAX232) is required for interfacing with PC. It has great features and can be embedded into a variety of end products, such as: access control, attendance, secury, car door locks.
- Integrated image collecting and algorithm.
- It can be embedded into a variety of end products
- Low power consumption, low cost, small size, excellent performance
- Good image processing capabilities, can successfully capture image up to resolution 500 dpi
- Fingerprint sensor type: Optical
- Sensor Life: 100 million times
- Static indicators: 15KV Backlight: bright green
- Interface: USB1.1/UART(TTL logical level)
- RS232 communication baud rate: 4800BPS~115200BPS changeable
- Dimension: 55*32*21.5mm
- Image Capture Surface 15—18(mm)
- Verification Speed: 0.3 sec
- Scanning Speed: 0.5 sec
- Character file size: 256 bytes
- Template size: 512 bytes
- Storage capacity: 250
- Security level: 5 (1,2,3,4,5(highest))
- False Acceptance Rate (FAR) :0.0001%
- False Rejection Rate (FRR): 0.1%
- Resolution 500 DPI
- Voltage :3.6-6.0 VDC
- Working current: Typical 90 mA, Peak 150mA
- Matching Method: 1: N
- Operating Environment Temperature: -20 to 45° centigrades
4. OV7670 Camera Module
The OV7670 is a low cost image sensor + DSP that can operate at a maximum of 30 fps and 640 x 480 (“VGA”) resolutions. The captured image can be pre-processed by the DSP before sending it out. This preprocessing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB).
5. Vibration Switch/Tilt Sensor
Tilt sensors allow you to detect orientation or inclination. They are small, inexpensive, low-power and easy-to-use. If used properly, they will not wear out. Their simplicity makes them popular for toys, gadgets and appliances. Sometimes they are referred to as “mercury switches”, “tilt switches” or “rolling ball sensors” for obvious reasons.
6. Reed Switch
When the device is exposed to a magnetic field, the two ferrous materials inside the switch pull together and the switch closes. When the magnetic field is removed, the reeds separate and the switch opens. This makes for a great non-contact switch. This switch can carry up to 1.2A.
7. Gas Sensor Modules
The MQ series of gas sensors use a small heater inside with an electro-chemical sensor. They are sensitive for a range of gasses and are used indoors at room temperature.
MQ-2: Sensitive for Methane, Butane, LPG, smoke.
This sensor is sensitive for flamable and combustible gasses.
MQ-3: Sensitive for Alcohol, Ethanol, smoke
MQ-4: Sensitive for Methane, CNG Gas
MQ-5: Sensitive for Natural gas, LPG
MQ-6: Sensitive for LPG, butane gas
MQ-7: Sensitive for Carbon Monoxide
MQ-8: Sensitive for Hydrogen Gas
MQ-9: Sensitive for Carbon Monoxide, flammable gasses.
MQ135: For Air Quality. Sensitive for Benzene, Alcohol, smoke.
MQ137: Sensitive for Ammonia.