HC-12 wireless serial port communication module is a new-generation multichannel embedded wireless data transmission module. Its wireless working frequency band is 433.4-473.0MHz, multiple channels can be set, with the stepping of 400 kHz, and there is a total of 100 channels. The maximum transmitting power of the module is 100mW (20dBm), the receiving sensitivity is -117dBm at a baud rate of 5,000bps in the air and the communication distance is 1,000m in open space.
- Long-distance wireless transmission (1,000m in open space/baud rate 5,000bps in the air).
- Working frequency range (433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 communication channels).
- Maximum 100mW (20dBm) transmitting power (8 gears of power can be set).
- Three working modes, adapting to different application situations.
- Built-in MCU, performing communication with the external device through the serial port.
- The number of bytes transmitted unlimited to one time.
- Update software version through a serial port.