The MQ9 sensor is sensitive to carbon monoxide and flammable gases. It can detect the detect carbon monoxide density from 10ppm to 1000ppm and flammable gases density from 100ppm to 10000ppm. MQ9 has an internal heater which starts warming up if a 5V voltage is applied. The internal resistance of this sensor changes as the density of the detectable gases changes. This value can be read by a simple circuit. MQ9 sensor modules in the market have already implemented the necessary circuit and you do not need any extra item.
- Wide detecting scope
- Stable and long life
- Fast response and High sensitivity
- Power Supply Voltage:5V
- Detecting Concentration:
- 20ppm-2000ppm Carbon Monoxide
- 500ppm-10000ppm Methane (CH4)
- 500ppm-10000ppm LPG
- Analog and Digital Output
- Digital Out is High or Low based on a adjustable preset threshold.