NRF24L01 is a single-chip transceiver chip that works in the 2.4-2.5GHz worldwide ISM frequency band. The wireless transceiver includes: a frequency generator, enhanced SchockBurstTM mode controller, power amplifier, crystal amplifier, modulator, demodulator, output power, channel selection, and protocol The settings can be set through the SPI interface. Very low current consumption. When working in transmit mode, when the transmit power is 6dBm, the current consumption is 9.0mA, and the receive mode is 12.3mA. The current consumption mode is lower in power-down mode and standby mode.
The ball is open to the ISM frequency band, the maximum transmit power is 0dBm, and it can be used without a license.
Supports data reception of six channels
1. Low operating voltage: 1.9~3.6V low voltage operation
2. High speed: 2Mbps, because the air transmission time is very short, the collision phenomenon in the wireless transmission is greatly reduced (software sets the air transmission rate of 1Mbps or 2Mbps)
3. Multi-frequency points: 125 frequency points, meeting the needs of multi-point communication and frequency hopping communication
4. Ultra-small: built-in 2.4GHz antenna, small size, 15x29mm (including antenna)
5. Low power consumption: When working in response mode communication, fast air transmission and startup time greatly reduce current consumption.
6. Low application cost: NRF24L01 integrates all high-speed signal processing parts related to RF protocols, such as: automatic retransmission of lost data packets and automatic generation of response signals, etc. The SPI interface of NRF24L01 can be connected by using the hardware SPI port of the microcontroller or using the microcontroller. The I/O port is simulated, and the internal FIFO can interface with various high and low-speed microprocessors, which is convenient for using low-cost single-chip microcomputers.
7. Ease of development: Since the link layer is fully integrated on the module, it is very easy to develop. Automatic retransmission function, automatic detection, and retransmission of lost data packets, retransmission time, and retransmission times can be controlled by software to automatically store data packets that have not received a response signal. Automatic response function, after receiving valid data, the module automatically sends a response Signal, no need for additional programming Carrier detection – fixed frequency detection Built-in hardware CRC error detection and point-to-multipoint communication address control Data packet transmission error counter and carrier detection function can be used for frequency hopping settings Can set six receiving channel addresses at the same time, optional The standard pin of the open receiving channel is Dip2.54MM pitch interface, which is convenient for embedded applications.
The voltage range of the VCC pin is between 2.0V and 3.6V. It cannot be outside this range. If it exceeds 3.6V, the module will be burned. The recommended voltage is about 3.3V. Except for the power supply VCC and the ground terminal, the rest of the pins can be directly connected to the IO port of an ordinary 5V microcontroller without level conversion. Of course, it is more suitable for microcontrollers with about 3V.