Advance system design using Field Programmable Gate Array
This training is for engineers who have never designed an FPGA before. You will learn about the basic benefits of designing with FPGAs and how to create a simple FPGA design using the Quartus II software. If you have purchased our Cyclone II FPGA Starter Kit, you can download the programming file created during the training into the development board.
This training gives you a starting place to quickly understand and use Altera products and resources. You will learn how to find and navigate the key resources available to get your design to market as fast as possible.
At Course Completion
You will be able to:
- Understand the benefits and advantages to including FPGAs in your system designs
- Start a new FPGA design in the Quartus II Software
- Create a schematic using the schematic editor
- Convert HDL files into schematic symbols
- Create basic pin and timing constraints
- Compile a design and program an FPGA